LIMATECH, designer and manufacturer of Next Gen batteries for the aerospace and defense industries, is a fast-growing start-up offering innovative and stimulating projects with the future in mind. We’re looking for our future Industrial IT and Automation Engineer to fill an important position in our startup, which is aiming to become a major player on the international scene.
As part of its growth, Limatech is recruiting an Industrial IT and Automation Engineer to join the R&D team. Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will join a multidisciplinary team of engineers with different specializations.
Your main tasks
- Design and finalize new automated systems
- Upgrade existing systems
- Carry out development studies for automated industrial installations or systems, for applications such as control-command, low current supervision (programmable logic controllers, man-machine terminals, etc.) or high current (power electronics, etc.).
- Identify needs
- Develop sequences to control test and qualification equipment in LabView
- Write specifications and test reports
- Design test and qualification benches
- Design the general architecture of an automated machine or production line
- Programming and starting up machines
- Design the specifications for the automated system according to the specifications
- Carry out a functional analysis of the installation and translate it into an automation program
- Reset or modify the automation program and transfer it to a PLC
- Determining an installation’s electronic equipment
- Produce equipment files for automated installations (drawings, diagrams, operating instructions, etc.).
- Verify the automation program through a series of tests on a test platform, in the workshop or on site.
- Make commissioning adjustments to controlled devices and instruments (cylinder, motor, distributor, transmitters, sensors, controllers, etc.).
- If interested in embedded systems: work on connected objects
- You have legal knowledge
- You have good writing skills
- You have a good command of Excel and PPT
- You have a good command of professional English
- You are familiar with financial concepts/indicators and valuation methods
- Bac+5/6 engineering degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of electronics and automation
- Computer-aided design and drafting (CAD)
- Use of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Network architecture
- Automation equipment
- Programming basics
- Software: Labview
- Autonomy, responsiveness and dynamism
- Rigor and precision
- Creativity and inventiveness
- Adaptability and team spirit
- Respecting confidentiality
- Anglaistechnique writes
- Aptitude for Matlab and embedded systems appreciated
In addition to technical knowledge, we expect our future Industrial IT and Automation Engineer to be rigorous, self-reliant, collaborative and a driving force for improvement. If you have any other qualities you think would be useful for this position, please share them with us, because we’re curious!
Conditions and benefits
- Contract CDI / Executive
- Progressive salary and position
- Luncheon vouchers
- Mutual insurance
- Teleworking policy: 2 days / week after trial period
Why join us?
Join a daring startup that is creating tomorrow’s standards today, with a passionate team whose core values include excellence. So, if you’re looking for a permanent contract. We look forward to receiving your application.