LIMATECH, designer and manufacturer of Next Gen batteries for the aerospace and defense industries, is a fast-growing start-up offering innovative and stimulating projects with the future in mind. We are looking for our future
Multi-skilled Industrial Operator M/F
to take up a position with our startup, which is aiming to become a major player on the international scene.
The electronics engineer’s mission is to design new electronic systems for the R&D department.
Your main tasks
- Installation and corrective and preventive maintenance of devices, equipment or systems with a strong electronic component, in compliance with safety regulations.
- Participate in the creation of digital electronic architectures for power battery management (aircraft turbine start-up).
- Electronic board design
- Microcontroller integration and programming (stm32)
- Electronic design of test benches and simulation of designs
- Have electronic boards wired or rewired
- Study feasibility, taking into account cost and time constraints
- Write test procedures and reports
- Write technical documentation
- Facilitating digital transformation
- Supporting change management
- Project follow-up
- You have at least 4 years’ experience as an electronics engineer.
Technical skills and experience
- 5-year degree in electronics or electrical engineering
- 7 years’ experience in a similar position
- Design for severe EMC environments
- Electronic board assembly
- Design of analog and digital technical solutions (hardware and low-layer)
- Hardware signal processing (high-speed card routing)
- Mastery of the different physical layers I2C, SPI, CAN…
- Mastery of microcontroller programming methods (JTAG)
- Experience in low layer initialization
- Digital component sizing, ADC, DAC
- Experience with unit tests on electronic boards
- Experience with integration testing
- Knowledge of wiring techniques
- Knowledge of STM32 and various tools
- Good knowledge of business software such as
- LTSpice (simulations)
- Altium (routing/schematic)
- ERP (technical data creation)
- Office tools (Microsoft)
- Taking ownership of production objectives
- Maintain assertive relations with different interlocutors
- Organized and rigorous
- Methodical and adaptable
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Good communication skills
- Force of proposal
Contract & Benefits
- Type of contract: CDI (Cadre)
- Progressive salary
- Luncheon vouchers
- Progressive position depending on affinities and knowledge (project manager, technical expert, trainer, etc.).
- Mutual insurance
Why join us?
Join a daring startup that is creating tomorrow’s standards today, with a passionate team whose core values include excellence. So if you’re looking for a permanent contract, we invite you to send us your application, which we’ll be delighted to consider.