LIMATECH, designer and manufacturer of Next Gen batteries for the aerospace and defense industries, is a fast-growing start-up offering innovative and stimulating projects with the future in mind. We are looking for our future trainee/intern in
Strategy and Finance
to fill an important position within our startup, which aims to become a major player on the international scene.
Working in our Paris-based office under the supervision of the Head of Strategy & Finance. Your role will be to provide support to your manager and to work on identified projects.
Your main tasks
- Market analysis, monitoring and benchmarking
- Analysis of macroeconomic indicators in target markets
- Participation in valuation and calculation of financial impact
- Support for fund-raising operations.
- Support for capital allocation operations, and monitoring of key indicators by entity to measure proper capital allocation (e.g. solvency ratio, RoE, etc.).
- Reporting to management
- You have legal knowledge
- You have good writing skills
- You have a good command of Excel and PPT
- You have a good command of professional English
- You are familiar with financial concepts/indicators and valuation methods
- As a final-year student at a leading business school, engineering school or university, you have a particular interest in finance and strategy.
- First experience in a start-up in a similar position, in strategy consulting, M&A, private equity would be appreciated.
- Very rigorous
- Force of proposal
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- Team spirit
In addition to technical knowledge, we expect our future trainees to be rigorous, self-reliant, collaborative and a driving force for improvement. If you have any other qualities you think would be useful for this position, please share them with us, because we’re curious!
Conditions and benefits
- Type of contract: Internship/Internship
- Bonus according to profile
- Luncheon vouchers
- Employer’s contribution to transport costs (50%)
Why join us?
Join a daring startup that is creating tomorrow’s standards today, with a passionate team whose core values include excellence. So, if you’re looking for an internship/alternship. We look forward to receiving your application.