Developed by the CEA, this strategic technology is supported by the European Union, has won an Innovation Award and has been named by MIT(Massachusetts Institute of Technology) as one of the Top 10 most innovative start-ups in EmTech.
The team is also made up of senior experts in their fields and dynamic “young digital natives” who all share a common ambition to work for the energy transition, within a strategic sector.
As part of its growth, Limatech is recruiting a multi-skilled administrative assistant.
The administrative assistant is the company’s key contact.
- Welcoming visitors
- Handle telephone calls, taking into account the person’s request and providing initial information or directing them to the appropriate professional or service.
- Communication filtering/interface with various contacts
- Internal and external communication: Management of ADM mailbox, drafting of correspondence, reports and note-taking.
- Administrative management: digitizing, filing and archiving documents, entering price requests into the ERP system
- Gather and pass on the information required for the operation of the structure to the various contacts for whom it is intended.
- Compile files and documents required for the operation of the structure
- Diary and appointment management
- Manage accommodation and travel bookings
- Management of premises logistics: management of stock and maintenance of small equipment, office supplies and goodies, placing orders.
- Diploma: Bac to Bac+2 in secretarial and office automation skills
- Good command of English: B2 minimum
- Computer skills (Pack Office, Internet communication tools, messaging)
- First experience in a similar position (minimum 1 year or 2 years’ successful work-study experience)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Common sense, resourceful
- Rigor and organizational skills
- Curiosity, ability to learn
- Team spirit
Why join Limatech?
Join a daring startup that is creating tomorrow’s standards today, with a passionate team whose core values include excellence.
Contract & Benefits
- Contract CDI
- Progressive salary and position
- Luncheon vouchers
- Mutual insurance
- Video-conferencing HR interviews with SE RECRUITMENT
- (affinity tests beforehand, debriefing during HR meeting)
- Visit the Limatech website
Please send us your CV and cover letter.